Dreaming of exploring the Amazonas region but worried about time constraints? Look no further! Leticia Amazonas Jungle Tours has the perfect solution for you. Our 4-day tour allows you to experience the essence of the Amazon, immersing yourself in captivating activities and breathtaking landscapes.
This plan to the Amazon is very complete and includes:
This is a perfect tour for only four days in the Amazon. Our tour in Leticia Amazonas and its surroundings is a mix of Culture – Jungle – Lakes – Native Communities – Adventure – Wildlife and everything you can experience about the Amazon.
Airport Transfers, Lodging, Meals (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner), Guides, Tours, Ground and River Transportation, Lodging, Hydration and Medical Insurance.
Itineraries and activities per day
1 Day – Welcome in Leticia and Puerto Naruiño Adventure
- Reception at the airport
- Lunch and transfer to the community of Puerto Nariño
- Monkey Sighting Tour
- Night Walking Tarantula Safari
- Sleeping in a private room, private bathroom, electricity in a small hotel.
2 Day – Amazon River Dolphin Sighting and adventure in Puerto Nariño
- We will do trekking thru the jungle in the back of our village in which we will have the try to spot monkeys, flora, and fauna explanation and have direct contact with the jungle, you will end up at a native natural reserve.
- Typical lunch (From 12 pm – 1 pm)
Afternoon (2:00 PM)
- Boat activity to spot grey or pink dolphins, we will visit lakes and navigate thru tributaries.
- Optional Night Jungle Trekking
3 Day – Adventure in Peru and Tarapoto Lakes
- Morning: After a fulfilling breakfast, Sail along the Amazon River to reach the Peruvian community of San Antonio. Enjoy a jungle hike, wildlife spotting, and a traditional lunch with the indigenous community.
- Afternoon: Navigate the Loretoyacu River and visit the Tarapoto Lakes to observe more pink dolphins. Try your hand at artisanal piranha fishing.
- Nighttime: Embark on a nocturnal boat safari.
4 Dia – Return to Leticia y City Tour in Tabatinga Brasil
- Return to Leticia with the speed boat at 7:00 am
- City Tour to Tabatinga Brasil
- Transfer al aeropuerto.
- 1 solo traveller: $1.600.000 por persona
- 2 Pax: $1.450.000 por persona
- 3 Pax: $1.400.000 por persona
- 4 Pax: $1.350.000 por persona
Choosing the best flight itineraries for this tour
We recommend you book the first-day flights in the morning or until 11:30 am to be able to take the boat at 1:30 pm without problems, any delay on the part of the airline we have to start the tour the next day. For the return we recommend you book after 11:30 am.
What is included?
This includes the 3-night accommodation, 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner), water, tours, translator if needed, coffee (with breakfast) and fruit juices (with lunch and dinner), activities, and transportation. Alcohol you will need to pay for separately.
What is not included?
Activities not described on the tour, alcohol, tips for the guides (it’s optional), entry tax at the airport of Leticia $35.000, and entry tax at the entrance of Puerto Nariño $12,000.
Tours Size and Information
All of our tours normally go from 4 to 6 people per group, including a Native Guide and a translator. Tours are highly active, mixed between jungle treks and boat activities. We normally have other guests that are doing activities but they will be with their own group staff and itineraries. Our staff always at the morning and at night will tell your daily itineraries.
Accommodation on our Tours
Accommodation is basic but comfortable. You will have the option to stay in a hospedaje each night or in the home of someone in the indigenous community.
It should be possible to charge appliances such as phones and cameras overnight but please be aware that electricity is not always guaranteed in the jungle. Bring spare batteries/chargers, if you have them.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included each day. We can also organize your diet if you are vegan, vegetarian, or have any food allergies. You will be given a large bottle of drinking water that can be refilled as required by staff in Puerto Nariño.
*Snacks and alcohol are extra costs*
Transport will be covered by our Tour Operator. This includes:
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Transfer between the office and your hotel.
- Public Boat transfer to and from Puerto Nariño.
What To Bring On The Tour
A small day sack (25-30L) is sufficient for a 3 or 4-day tour. We can store your larger bag in the office. The following list is advisory only, wear whatever you think will make you feel comfortable! Bear in mind that black clothing can attract more mosquitoes so, if possible, bring lighter-colored clothing.
- 2 x long sleeve tops
- 2 x short-sleeved tops
- 1 x shorts
- 2 or 3 x long trousers
- Socks and underwear for 4 days
- Walking boots/shoes. Yes, the trainers are ok. Flip flops for relaxing.
- Swimwear (yes it’s safe to swim in some places!)
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc.
- Sun cream
- Camera/Phone – waterproof covers required in case of sudden heavy rain
- Extra snacks, soft drinks
- Wallet and ID